At W-BEE FCU, we are taking the COVID-19 crisis seriously. Our Wilkes-Barre and Shavertown branches will remain open regular hours to serve you fully since banking is an “essential” service. However, in an abundance of caution, effective 3/18/2020, our Wyoming branch will be open for telephone service only through 3/30/2020.
Your safety is important to us. We are taking additional precautions for the health of our members and staff:
- We have increased our cleaning regimen, including wiping down door handles, counters, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Staff members are using gloves for protection in handling money.
- We are requiring all staff members who feel ill to stay home.
- We encourage members to bring their own pens in order to sign receipts and checks.
Have you signed up for a debit card? Online account access? If you have a checking account with us, now is an excellent time to request a debit card and/or online account access for 24/7 access to your funds!
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this confusing time.
We have switched to a new check printer to bring you a wide variety of check designs at a reasonable price! All designs are $15.00, including tax and FedEx shipping. Please stop by one of our offices to browse the catalog. Also, when reordering, please give us your last check number.
Our last newsletter stated that we will be closed on Friday, November 10th for Veterans’ Day. However, since the holiday actually falls on Saturday, all offices will be OPEN on Friday, November 10th since the Federal Reserve is open. We will be CLOSED on Saturday, November 11th instead.
There’s still time to make your dinner reservation for our Annual Meeting dinner party on Sunday, May 7th at the Gramercy in Pittston!
$22 per person includes:
- 3 hour open bar
- All you can eat buffet including roast beef, roast chicken, baked flounder, baked ziti, potatoes, veggies, salad, and dessert
- Entertainment by Sound Abound (barbershop group)
Please make your reservation by April 28th by calling (570) 825-9950 or stopping by any of our offices!
Wilkes-Barre and Wyoming offices are now open. Shavertown will remain closed for today and will resume normal hours on Friday.